Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting

My darling graduated this morning from SFOC and is on the road home as I write this. It's crazy, thinking that the "distance" portion of our relationship is almost over (albiet temporarily). Words cannot express how excited I am to have him home again. I'd be lying though if I didn't say I was a little nervous--what's it going to be like to be so close in proximity again?
We'll have to re-build the routine, which hopefully goes smoothly--and I'm looking very forward to it!

Still working on wedding stuff. It's hard to believe we only have 64 days until we're man and wife. It's a little annoying though, not having people RSVP like we asked. It's hard to plan a wedding with that!

It needs to be Sunday---it's time to be in his arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment