Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!

It's snowing again. If you know me at all, I hate cold and snow--unless I'm snowboarding in it. Unfortunately, I haven't been snowboarding in almost 3 years! I would kill to go again this year, but it's just not in the cards right now....maybe next winter :)

It's definately snowing quite a bit. We're supposed to get between 4 and 6 inches tonight, which I guess is okay since it's the weekend, but I was really looking forward to going to church tomorrow. We have been blessed to find a church that we like and feel like the Lord is feeding us there.

Today was quite busy. I worked a bit this morning, as I'm still doing some occasional formatting for the researcher at UNMC. Then I went to mom and dad's since Uncle Kelley and Uncle Kevin's families were there. We had a great time together. I am so blessed to have a family that loves each other dearly.
While we were there, Meshka got stuck under the porch. again. She seems to think she's the same size as my parents' dauschund and can't seem to put two and two together that she's just a bit too large for the opening to under the porch. It's somewhat hilarious, but you feel bad for her too. I wanted to get a picture of her little head looking at me while we were pulling her out, but she was squirming too much. I'm sure it will happen again though, so I'll try to get one. It's pretty funny.

This afternoon, I went over to a friend's house for a get together with a bunch of wives from Offutt. It has been so fun for me to meet so many new friends who are in the same position that we are in. It is truly a unique lifestyle, so to have someone who can relate, means the world.

I'll post pictures later. I'm just a little tired and probably need to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment