Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I'm currently waiting for our wedding coordinator to call me so I can go down to base and get our deposit in for the reception location. I am so not a patient person.

In other news, I am super excited about where we're having the wedding. It's a lovely chapel with tons of stained glass--which I love!
here's a sampling:


It's definately military, but that's okay, since afterall, it is a military wedding!!

What I have begun to notice is that the longer we are engaged, the less I care about the wedding and the more I just want to be married. I find it funny that we girls spend our whole lives planning a wedding and the actual engagement comes and you just get stressed about the wedding and want to be married already!
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment