Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Holding down the fort

Well, for those of you who don't know yet, K left early early (read: 4am) on Saturday morning for training.  He's safe and sound at his training location--just bored considering the lack of internet and cable TV.  I think he'll be okay, though!
It's been a productive two and a half days since he left: Meshka is much calmer now that he's not here....I wonder why? haha

K will be deploying to his designated country sometime in the next month.  We appreciate your prayers for his safety and my sanity during these next seven odd months.

I hate to leave this so short, but I need to run to work and get Meshka to the groomers---all the random snow we've been having has resulted in  a muddy dog that I really don't feel like bathing myself!

1 comment: